Porque as bizarrices cotidianas devem ser comentadas

quarta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2012

LAPSO

Mas alguém me responde como é que diante do que acabo de relatar, não cogitei olhar pra cara da LOUCA que jogou todos meus registros fora e dizer:

"You read the Bible?"

A resposta seria "yes", podem acreditar. Jesus, etc.

"Well, there's this passage I've got memorized that sort of fits this occasion. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

Ando boa da cuca não. Cada oportunidade que eu perco. Ano passado foi o Pedro do 122 no Halloween, agora essa.

Preciso de umas férias. 

Um comentário: